Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ramadan Bazaar Shah Alam Stadium - Buka Puasa

Inspired by Masak Masak's blog, I decided to visit my first Ramadan Bazaar, at the Shah Alam / Melawati stadium carpark. It was only 6pm on a Saturday, and the place was nearly packed. Happy Buka Puasa!


Hmm ... what's with all the smoke!?


This is why! Chooks ... chickies ... chicken time!


Very appetising!


Everyone was out in full force ... preparing for the buka puasa about an hour after these photos were taken.


Such colourful drinks and deserts ... Interesting names too, such as Blue Ramadhan!


The lads were working hard at various stalls, and business seemed to be good!


The essential ... dates!


ps - This happened to be my first workout for my latest gadget with my Nikon D80, Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 LD Aspherical for Nikon

No comments: