Monday, April 06, 2009

Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix - Formula One, Qualifying

Thanks to JS and KS for the chance to enjoy Saturday's Formula One event at our home grand-prix, Sepang.

Been there, done that...

Heh heh ... whilst on the shuttle bus from the carpark to the entrance, I spotted this Ferrari Fan aka ANTI-BRAWN!


Autograph sessions, anyone?


Walking...


We attended Saturday's Q1, Q2, and Q3 qualifying sessions :-)

Our 8th row seats awarded us a view of the start-finish straight :-)


We sat opposite the pits again this year, what a view!
Team Brawn and Red Bull Sauber zoooooooming past :-) At this point, I had only just arrived and would take "clearer" piccies of these 300km/h machines later!
ps - I swopped between a 12-24mm Tokina, 17-50mm Tamron and 55-200mm Nikkor lens for these and other shots on the evening session.

2 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hey u were there!

i was there during race day.. at crystal.. a pity my 17-85 lens just wasnt long enuf for some close up shots!

Julian Si said...

I was just saying the same about my 200mm ... I want LONGer! :-)

Hope to see u at a future race!