Sunday, July 27, 2008

IOI Palm Garden Golf, Putrajaya - Best round ever

Course: Palm Garden Golf Club, IOI Resort @ Putrajaya
Price: RM$123 (AGS membership)
Tee off: White


Lets get straight to the results first ...
CCY's (50 + 45 = 95) and my best round ever!
We played the Putra course, followed by the Palm course .. Irons were crisp, wedges were decent including opportunities on the back 9 when I started using my brand new 60 degree Lob wedge (Titleist Vokey), driving was terrible throughout the round, and putting was decent ...
All this meant a round of 49 + 45 ... 94 !!! My lowest round to date :-)





We tee'd off on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm, perfect conditions for golf!




Cool clubs eh! Hahaa... Ultimate Driving Machine!?

There seems to be these signs in various golf courses around KL!

Bang!


Course was in great condition, we had a super time!

My new baby :-) Came to great use within 50m of the pin!

The course was littered with funny annecdotes, my favourite ...
Golf is a game in which the slowest people in the world are those in front of you,
and the fastest are those behind.


Yay, my ball stayed on the green on this Par 3 :-)

My favourite 2 shots (Photo that is!) of the day ...


Guess whose funky golf shoes these are!


H shot an admirable 43 + 45 = 88

This is the most scenic hole ... with a treacherous bunker in the middle of the fairway!

No comments: