Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Thai fusion @ Greyhound Cafe - Central Chidlom, Bangkok

Central is a mega shopping mall located alongside the Chit Lom BTS station.


Greyhound Cafe is very popular (Located on the 4th floor of Central, alongside the clothes section, not far from my favourite Supersports departmental store!), I had to wait about 10 minutes for a table, but I was there at lunch-time.


Nice set-up, rather reasonable prices, and fast service.


Spaghetti with Thai Anchovy - Recommended by my golf kaki and friend who used to live here, it was well worth waiting for. GREAT ... strong flavours, and very interesting indeed!


ps. Yes, that's my dish, first on the 'Recommended menu'!


pps. Check out the waiters' shirts ... so cool!
1) Life is not all about Kao Phad
2) Life is short, dessert anyone?
3) If I didn't make you smile, I failed
4) You're my real boss, not him in black suit

No comments: