Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yellow man's birthday celebration @ The Pub, Shangri-La KL

SURPRISE! So many of my very dear friends showed up to celebrate my birthday at ... The Pub, Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur. We had the entire top/mezzanine floor, including the pool room, at our personal disposal. It was great!!

08:00pm ... Heh heh, I looked like a politician all night with my cool 'It's My Birthday' pennant! Thanks for the yellow duck too, J and M :-) hee hee...


It was a yellow fever night! The theme? Yellow Man ala Digi!


We had a great time!


09:00pm
Heh heh ... Thanks to J for the fabulous red eggs!!


My papparazi prodigy ... JL!
230 photos on the first part of the evening, and a further 230 plus piccies at Zeta too! Wow :-)


DJ went on stage to sing me a song too ... Cheers, bro!


It's my football team! Cool ... I like The Pub!


Hmm, I was then asked to stay on the stage ... Ah hah!!!


I absolutely LOVE my birthday cake ... Thanks, SBF!


Wow!!! A Yellow Man cake! Love it ...


For the first time ever ... I got to share the stage with my dear cousin WM! Yay :-)


My very dear and supportive friends :-) watching us on stage!


Thanks for the song, Munsy!


Hee hee...


Let the good times roll ...

No comments: