Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hainan Curry Rice Restaurant, Klang

Add: Restoran Hainan Curry Rice @ 26 Lorong Batu Nilam 3C, Bukit Tinggi, Klang
Tel: +6016 282 7369


Been meaning to try this place for ages ... glad I finally found the chance to do so over the weekend. But I succumbed to temptation, just can't resist Hainanese Chicken Chop (RM$7.50) which I saw on the menu. It was OK, so next time I should try their 'Curry Rice' instead! Had a glass of Liang Teh (Cool Tea / Herbal Tea) with my meal, RM$1.10.


ps - Did you know? These guys were featured on One Day Five Meals , a Wah Lah Toi programme hosted by Angel Wong. Seems the mission is to eat 5 meals in a day with a budget of only RM$50 to spend.

Astro Wah Lai Toi (Channel 30) @ Sunday 8pm (1st episode was aired on 12th August 2007) with this particular eatery being featured on the 10th episode.

No comments: