Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Into the Blue (2005) : Jessica Alba, Paul Walker

Source: DVD (Centrepoint, Bandar Utama)


The "beautiful" cast includes...
Paul Walker ... Jared
Jessica Alba ... Sam
Scott Caan ... Bryce

Stunning dive cinematography and incredible free-diving sequences (i.e. sans compressed air!) ... that's why I watched Into The Blue!


A true dive nut's kinda film! :-)
Bryce: Get out of the water. There are sharks everywhere, look.
Jared: Give me my mask and my fins real quick.
Bryce: You - No, you don't need a mask. There's a shark. I swear the God. He's big. He' looks like Jaws. Get out.
Jared: Yeah, I know, but I lost my watch.
Bryce: You lost - ? You need an arm to wear a watch. Would you get out of the water, stupid? Please?
Jared: Sam gave me this watch for my birthday.
Bryce: I don't care! Sam, get... [Sam tosses to Jared his mask and fins]
Bryce: What are you doing?
Sam: He's fine. They're just curious.
Bryce: Oh, curious as to what? As to what? What his ass tastes like?


And, only watch this film if you can put up with corny one-liners such as these (I enjoyed them!!)
Sam: I believe in you more than the prospect of any treasure.

and,

Bryce: Winners make the rules and losers live by them

and,

Sam: We found bodies. Don't you think we should tell someone?
Bryce: They're drug dealers, Sam. They're not missionaires flying care packages to starving kids in Africa, okay? Don't worry, their girlfriends will have new pimps before the milk in the refrigerator goes bad. It's fine.

No comments: