Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D - Nikon lens review

One evening, me and my Nikon D80 and a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D enjoyed a little shooting session in the garden ...


I love how fast and compact this lens is, f/1.4 rocks :-)


Hi Bam-Bam! I love her eyes :-)


Bam and Bibs :-)


Be prepared to pay about RM$1,000 for the 1.4D AF, or RM$1,800 for the newer 1.4G AF-S version. However, I still think the humble 1.8D version is damn good too ... Only RM$350!


Simply brilliant, I love it!

2 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

What a great lens. Sighhhhh. I need to get myself a 1.4 lens too.

Merry Christmas, Jules! Hugs!

Julian Si said...

Heh heh ... Drop a hint to The Timster :-)

In my daily arsenal ... a 85mm f/1.4D and in my dad's + my shared arsenal ... 50mm f/1.4D

My latest lens? A great value 70-300mm VR fella!

ps - What are you using these days? Your photos are gorgeous, LL!