Sunday, January 13, 2008

Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart & Restaurant, Subang SS18



Add: Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart and Restaurant
17 & 19 Jalan SS18/1B, Subang Jaya
Tel:+603 5636 2468
This restaurant was opened in mid-2007 (the one in SS2 has been around for a year and a half longer), and here is an excerpt of a The Star writeup...
"Restaurateur Freddy Low's involvement in the organic food business came after some opportune reading in a book on alkaline and acid.
“In that article, I learnt that people who had too much acidity in their bodies often fell sick. It piqued my interest and I did some research to gather more information... "


Anyway, I simply wanted a hot cuppa tea, and decided to stop by here ... Had some organic chinese tea (RM$2 each), along with...
Seaweed (Under RM$5 for 3 small packs) - Not bad!


And some .. uh ... weird rice cracker (Under RM$4) ... tastes like uh ... bland! Nothing!? Never mind, I am sure some people would have enjoyed it!
Next time, I wanna try the rather popular ajoining restaurant which serves organic cuisine of your favourite dishes eg BKT and Hokkien Mee!

3 comments:

sbanboy said...

I had dinner there twice ..... I have tried the bak kut teh and it was yummy. :)

Anonymous said...

How much was the bak kut teh for one person? What did they use instead of pork?

Anonymous said...

no pork,,, vege only,,,, very delicious, u should go to eat.