Friday, January 11, 2008

In memory of...

"Let the Little Children come to me ... the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

"Death is not the snuffing out of a candle...
It is the putting out of a lantern because the dawn has come"

"An angel was sent from heaven above,
A special one that would bring much love,
God knew that this precious life would be short
So he looked around for a tender heart."

And finally ...

"... I leave you with so much regret.
But please-do not grieve for me,
for my soul and spirit are finally free.
I go with peace into eternity."


No further blogging today, its time to reflect ... Juliansi.Blogspot.Com will be back on Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read some of your suggestions for makan place. I will check them out! I LOVE food. I'll keep checking your site out for new updates :)