Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shanghai has a sense of humour!

Here's sights from the shopping experience at ...
Old Jiaochang road
Central South / Central Shanghai

I found this description online ...
An interesting shopping experience for young and old alike can be found on Old Shanghai street and the surrounding neighborhood. Turning west at the end of Old Jiaochang road brings you down a very touristy street with an Old China feel where you'll be hounded to buy chops, old posters, tea and knick-knacks of all sorts. Two expensive but authentic looking tea houses are also on this stretch.

I found plenty of HUMOUR in sign-boards, people and various other sightings as we were doing our walkabout here ...



Hmm, more magnets for my collection!


Beautiful archway at the entrance ...

2 comments:

choi yen said...

I like to buy magnet too when I travel..

Sharon Goh said...

Hi Hi.. came across your blog when I was surfing for orphanages in KL. Nice read! :) travel blogs are quite similar to mine - www.forevalurve.blogspot.com

Do drop by! :D