Sunday, December 02, 2007

Penang Nyonya, AEON Bukit Tinggi (Klang)

Add: Penang Nyonya @ AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre
1 Persiaran Batu Nilam 1/KS6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang
Tel: +603 3326 2686

Poor service, forgetful of orders and didn't even give us tea-spoons for our tea ($3.50 - Expected chinese tea, got Lipton tea, duh!), and constantly running out of items including beef rendang and chicken kapitan, 'staple' foods which SHOULD always be in stock. Tsk tsk... What really upset us was the manager telling us that he was out of various dishes as he had been busy since 10am, that is certainly not acceptable. Poor planning, not the cleanest of floors, and un-trained staff, these are recipes (Pun intended!) for disaster!


The Pie-T (Top Hat, $6.50) was acceptable, but not as good as Chicken Rice Shop's, and the rice served (Yellow rice - Nasi kunyit $8.90, and Nasi lemak $7.90) were both cool. Not hot :-( The chicken curry was only acceptable. Not going to return!!


Ps. On the funny side, the meal came up to ... $33.33 ! Yes 3-3-3-3 !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about bad dining experience, I think your bad experience is considered minor compared to my experience at RESTAURANT WINDMILL same place inside AEon Bukit Tinggi Klang at ground floor. Here's how the story goes: My friend and I (2 people) went to the restaurant, after greeted by the waitress and took a seat, we waited there for 20 minutes and nothing happened, they not even come to cleanup left over and plates by previous customer!! Then when we finally walk to the counter and practically "beg" for the waiter to take our order. After they took the order, they just throw 2 pieces of cool bread with butter. Then they simply vanish for another 30 minutes, then I have to walk to the counter and ask again ask them what happened to our order because I saw around 5 tables of customers that comes after me already got their foods. The answer I get is, "oh sorry, your order is jammed inside our computer system", and they ask us don't leave and promised me the food will be prepared ASAP. Then I have to wait another 15 minutes for the 2 dishes we order, which are "Baked Fish" and "Grill Salmon Steak". To make thing worst, the food taste ok only, and the french fried is worst than the one I fried myself !! For these 2 dishes, they charge me:
1) Baked Fish - > RM20.90
2) Grill Salmon Steak -> RM27.90
besides the tax of 5% (RM2.44), they charge me a 10%(RM4.88) "SERVICE CHARGE". I was thinking, what kind of "service" I get from them? Waiting for more than 1 hour for 2 dishes and I have to PAY them SERVICE CHARGE??!!!
So it comes to a total of RM 56.12 . In our opinion, it was such a bad experience that we will not return to this restaurant ever !!!!!

Julian Si said...

I've only ever been to Windmill in Subang, but the one in Aeon Bukit Tinggi looks rather 'dead' aka quiet and dark/gloomy. Anyway, here was my previous review, OK food, and the service wasn't so bad!

http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2007/06/windmill-steak-house-in-subang.html

Sorry to hear about your experience again, may your next meal be better!