Sunday, December 09, 2007

Coach launch ... Westin, KL

Excellent Coach launch event at Westin last week ... Thursday night, 6th December 2007. Invite was from the Valiram group who sure know how to throw a party (Note - Rolex, IWC, and in previous years - Asprey & Rado too).




Yummy starters ... That's an Oyster shot btw!


Chefs frantically preparing food in the open kitchens ... Sushi, tempura, and all sorts of other stuff.


The piece de resistance ... All these desserts. Just help yourself!


Jet-setters Pam & Fong Ling flew into KLIA, and I ferried them straight to this event! Glam eh :-)


Friends having a great time!

2 comments:

kimong.com said...

Hey, you're a massive blogger! Nice to meet you. :) Interesting blog you have...

That night at the Coach launch, I didn't take pics of food because I would have been wasting a few seconds of my precious time. I was already salivating and couldn't wait to charge at the food. Yummy.

Oysters. Slurpssssss...

My food blog posts were at http://www.xanga.com/kimfluttersby.
Cheers, see you ard sometime, maybe even at Mambo. I was there last week!

www.kimong.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Julian

Glad to hear you enjoyed the food and the party.

cheers
Su Ann