Saturday, December 08, 2007

Relish @ Bukit Bintang ... divine burgers!


I've wanted to try this joint for a while now, having had it raved about by my cousin Pat... and I finally had the chance after the Rolex event!
RELISH @ 22 Changkat Bukit Bintang, KL
Tel: +603 2145 3321
Located opposite Frangipani
Tip! Ask for Daniel or Gopi :-)


My choice ... Aussie Burger (Note the egg, beef bacon, pineapple et al ... yum!)
Certainly this makes my HALL OF FAME!


And, also ... ask for a Protein Burger aka sans bread! (But only if you REALLY have to, cos' the bread is niiiccccce!). The chicken schnitzel burger was OK, as was the BBQ burger, but do try the beforementioned items first!


What's also DAMN good ... The pasta! As were the potato wedges.


Dream come true ... Mumm champers with gourmet burgers!


This wasn't so good ... sweet ... and I think it gave me a bad head the next day!


Check out their excellent website Relishworld.com

No comments: