Monday, December 28, 2009

We love the food at Hou Moon, Klang

Add: 34 & 36, Jalan Hip Hing, off Jalan Goh Hock Huat, Klang
Tel: +603 3343 0467
Opening hours: 9.30am - 3.30pm (Monday - Friday) ; 9.30am - 3.30pm & 6pm - 9pm (Saturday / Sunday). Closed on alternate Thursdays.

How much of a favourite is Hou Moon?
1) ET loves it too
2) I went there to have my FIRST MEAL when I got home!
3) We went there TWICE in one week whilst I was home ;-)

Signature dish 1 ... Divine siew yoke!


Signature dish 2 ... Superb char siew!


Signature dish 3 ... Fish :-) with ginger ... or fish with assam gravy! I guarantee you, you will see one on just about EVERY table in the restaurant. Its that good!

Signature dish 4 ... The best fruit :-) You must try their excellent Pineapple for dessert!

No comments: