Friday, February 15, 2008

McClient Florist, SS2

Had a great experience with a local florist in SS2 ...
McClient Florist Online Shop


Whilst I was in USA, I ordered a bouquet at 8pm (Equivalent of Malaysia 8am), and five hours later ... voila, they were delivered! Easy to use, friendly website, which accepts credit cards.
I've also been to the shop in SS2 ...
Add: No.20, Jalan SS2/67, PJ
Tel: +603 7876 2966



... and its full of good ideas for gifts, selling small gift tokens, soft toys, as well as beautiful fresh and artificial flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed are those who are not selfish when comes to comment...
Thank you so much!

Julian Si said...

You guys do a really good job lah, in fact I chose my wedding bridal bouquet here :-)

Anonymous said...

hmmm i dont agree with you guys though.....had a few bad incident and decided not to deal with them anymore. Simple :) anyway its just my opinion