Saturday, October 24, 2009

First round of golf in the UAE - Emirates Golf Course Par 3

Add: Emirates Golf ClubPO Box 24040, Dubai, UAE
Located: Near Dubai Marina and Emirates Hill
Tel: +971 4 380 2222
Rate: We paid 110 AED for the 9 hole, Par 3 course

Posh, eh :-) Hard to believe this is a Par 3 course!


Time to embark on my first round in the Middle East :-)


My best tee shot of the day ... Seven feet from the pin, but I still 2-putted for a par.



The Dubai skyline was clear to be seen on every hole!


The greens on this little Par 3 course rolled as true as many 'proper' courses I have played elsewhere!


Lining up the putt (eventually three-putted) on the last hole, pity really cos' I hit a perfect 7-iron onto the heart of the 130 yard green! Had a great time :-)

3 comments:

hApPy HaPpY said...

what the final score 34, 35??? aed110 weekday or weekend rate...

Julian Si said...

Nah ... more like 40 lar! It was just a bit of fun :-)

Dunno about the weekday rate, I played on a Friday morning!

Ciki said...

must be pretty damn expensive golfing hor?