Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nikon D80 - Basketball shots at the park

Here are some shots I took at about 06:00pm one evening at the Bandar Botanic Park, in Klang, with my Nikon D80 with a Nikkor Zoom DX 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 VR Lens.

Shot most of these at round about ... ISO100, f/6.3, 1/200s , free-hand, on near enough full zoom. The VR works well!


More action shots...


He was from my alma-mater!


Thanks to the lads who let me shoot them! Well ... it was rather stealthy, shooting from a distance with a full 200mm zoom!


Spotted a nice beagle as I was about to leave...

5 comments:

email2me said...

Congrats man ..... Upgraded to DSLR ....

Nice shot there.... I too upgrade from my G9 to Canon EOS50D

DSLR makes too big difference already in terms of quality.

Anonymous said...

Where's your D90?

Julian Si said...

Dad keeps the D90 (for now!) ... I "make do" with the D80 ... which I am really starting to enjoy and very slowly master!!

Unknown said...

Hmm... think this is a Jack Russell?

pingmouse said...

hey i know this jack russell.... he's my neighbour's dog!!!!! And his name is Russell!