Sunday, June 28, 2009

Golden Fork, Khalidiyah - Abu Dhabi, UAE

Sorry for lack of posts of late, it has been hectic ... but I shall endeavour to keep posting, albeit it will be from a world faraway :-) Yes, greetings from Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates!

Food hunting here is unlike Malaysia in many ways, especially in choice, meat type and the cost, but I shall leave my future posts to do the talking :-) Here's one of my first meals locally!

Located: Near Sheraton Khalidiya, Khalidiya Gardens
Tel: +971 26 673 121



Golden Fork , serves a variety of food mainly focussing on its Filipino roots, is actually rather reasonably priced, compared to many of the restaurants in AD, this meal of Egg Fried Rice with BBQ Chicken cost me 15 AED, which is basically 1:1 with Malaysian RM, ie RM$15. It was really delicious, tasty chicken, but o' so average rice (Which I will have to get used to whilst I haven't unpacked my wok!).

2 comments:

Ciki said...

come back jules.. come backkkkkkkk :P ROFL

Julian Si said...

Awwwwwwww :-)