Monday, June 29, 2009

Chicken Briyani, Gad - Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi

What did I buy for 25 AED (RM$25) from Gad Restaurant one evening?

Add: P.O. Box 32177, Khalidiya
Tel: +971 2 667 5445


I was surprised how HUGE the portion was, in fact I ate it over two days!


Pity the bread wasn't very tasty (My preconception was that there would be some super yummy local breads here - That would come true in a later meal at Lebanon Flower Grill, near Gad, where they serve incredible warm bread) ... but that wasn't the case with this particular meal. I did like the chicken though, and was so impressed by how huge the TWO thighs were. The rice was decent, as was the soup.


Overall... satisfying :-)

5 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

wahh..RM25. if ya pay Rm25 here for Briyani i'm sure ya'll get 2 pcs of chic too! Hehe..missing Msian food already?

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Yum! I love take-outs and home deliveries overseas! Food looks good, and 2 days to eat everything??? o_0

Sugar Bean said...

Haha, ate it for 2 days? The portion is really huge then. Good for sharing I guess.

A trip to Abu Dhabi, so nice! ^^

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

I love the food at Lebanon Flower. Sigh..wanna visit again!

Julian Si said...

Thanks to all of you :-)

MISS LEMONGRASS , no way ... you mean you have been to AD's Lebanon Flower Grill!!? :-) COOOOL!