Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Golf @ Bukit Kemuning Golf & Country Resort



Add: Lot 6031, Batu 7, Bukit Kemuning, 42450, Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel: +603 5121 7188

Here's my golf kakis ... Gary, Pete & Jeanette :-)


And on the putting green ...


My most memorable shot of the day was with my very rarely used Taylor Made R580 fairway metal aka 7 wood ... 137 metres to the pin, slight up-hill and into a breeze ... the ball flew so high, and landed so soft ... but I still required 2 putts ... and par'ed the hole :-)


Pete's very strange golden fairway metal (Taylor Made XR-05 fairway wood) which he was testing out ... as was the set of Honma irons.


Very nice ...


More shots ...


Heh heh , found this rather funny! On the buggy's windscreen!
Had a decent round, shot 51 on the front 9, but stopped after hole 13 on the back 9 due to incoming bad weather (which never really materialised, after a sharp downpour, it stopped ... but Pete & myself had headed back to the clubhouse!). Happy that I had 2 pars (both Par 3s) on the first 13 holes :-)

No comments: