Monday, March 31, 2008

Sri Ayutthaya Thai @ Damansara Heights

Add: 3 Jalan Setiapuspa Medan Damansara, Damansara, PJ
Located on the same row as OCBC, Victoria Station and Jakes
Tel: +603 2094 2333
Opening Hours: Daily @ 11.30am-11.30pm






A friend was visiting so we had a quick bite, pre-Bangkok Jazz, in this place which I had wanted to go for ages! Its got a reputation for being REAL good, but pricey .... I found the meal to be quite pricey, but it wasn't fantastic.


Tom Yum Koong (Prawn) - Very VERY firey, rather good flavour, but of the thick variety ... Some people prefer the clearer variety, but I like this style ala my days in Pattaya.


The other 2 dishes were more dissapointing ...
Pad Kaprao Chicken (So much better in Thailand - the basil tasted burnt... BOO!),
and Kerabu Mango (Not sour enough ... just not tasty enough!).


Pricey? Yes! Along with 2 cups of Green Tea and 1 Nescafe for me, the meal came up to over RM$70.

No comments: