Monday, March 24, 2008

Formula One - Arrival at Sepang

This was the traffic jam ... One hour along this 3km stretch, on the way towards LCCT (Low Cost Terminal - Pity anyone on Air Asia flights during the Grand Prix!) / Sepang Formula One circuit ...


Thanks to Thomas for the parking pass ... PB1 cost RM$50 ... ouch! To park on a palm oil estate! Heh heh, and here's us as we arrived, gals handing out Sunkist Orange packets, but on condition that you take a picture with Mr Orange!


My first view of Sepang ... I will not forget :-) I have been waiting TEN YEARS for this!


Dad wore his Toyota colours (Though we all know he's a McLaren fan ... oops, or Ferrari? I forget!), which he got as a gift when Stanley won an online competition (Toyota Racing hopistality package!) a few years back ... I loved the carnival atmoshpere, with people from all walks of lifes and all corners of the globe!


We continued walking to our seats ... hoping that we'd get a good view :-)

No comments: