Monday, July 27, 2009

My first flight to Manila ... Super satay on MAS!

Flight: MAS MH704
Time: 12:00pm - 3:50pm
Route: KLIA - Manila

Ah... got my favourite seat (Two in fact!) all to myself ... Emergency Exit aisle seat :-) all the legroom in the world!


Hmmm ... on my first flight and trip to the Phillipines, I wasn't initially impressed by the styrofoam box of food. Hmmm .. but the Ferrero Rochers perked me up!


Best of all, when I unwrapped the golden foil ... there was some delicious looking satay sauce starring at me, and the three skewers of beef satay and the rice turned out to be delicious too. WELL DONE, MAS! MH does stand for MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY now ... :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAS uses the styrofoam boxes as it is biodegradable, made out of sugar cane

Julian Si said...

Yes! That's right... I remember reading about this on the packaging. Good for MAS :-)