Friday, December 05, 2008

Italian-Thai food @ Wandee House, Pattaya-Naklua

Location: Wandee House @ Pattaya-Naklua Road
Tel: +66 38 367813 , +66 81 7011 188

Excellent dinner choice by B and P tonight, and great value too. All the food below AND two large Singha's for ... RM$120.


Spinach cheese bake... delicious. And my stuffed chicken wings with minced pork and mushrooms!


Squid ink fettucini ... P's choice, and it was DELICIOUS, but what a spicy whallop it packed!


B's choice ... Pork cutlet stuffed with cheese and ham, and my Spaghetti with Clams and Bacon. Both were good!

My dear friends :-)

Here are some directions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julian,
I've followed your site since early this year (stumbled on it when I was googling for food sites) and I must say you take breathtaking pictures with bits of good information about 'em too. Thanks for sharing your travelogue and I hope seeing more interesting pictures of your trip soon. Take care.


Liz

Julian Si said...

Thanks Liz :-)

I am glad my little blog entertains you, will put up a couple more Thailand posts in a moment. Street food here is just so yummm!

Your comments are much appreciated ;-)