Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sure Pizza, Plaza Damas at Sri Hartamas

Add: SURE PIZZA @ P37, Plaza Damas Ground Floor, Hartamas Shopping Centre, Jalan Hartamas 1, KL
Tel: +603 6201 6014
Opening hours: Daily (10am-10pm)
Note: Pork-free
Located: Next to Sao Nam (Vietnamese), and opposite Kim Gary.

A return to one of my fave Italian places in town :-)
Sure Pizza - Best eaten when piping hot! RM$32.95


Linguini Pescattore, we enjoyed this very much! RM$25.95


Always a favourite ... Tiramisu, RM$15.95

3 comments:

Precious Pea said...

I find the food here very good and authentic!

James Pala said...

Glad you enjoyed the food at my father's restaurant. I've been fortunate to eat his food all my life for free!
Did you know he's wrote a book too with some of his great italian food recipes. Check out http://www.paolopala.me

Julian Si said...

Yes, great food at your dad's restaurant :-) You lucky man!

Do keep me informed when Born a Chef is launched!