Saturday, October 09, 2010

Finally ... GPS coordinates of Reem Island Cafe, Abu Dhabi

Over a year since I first went to Reem Island Cafe, thanks to KL and bbG, and now I can finally post my own GPS coordinates to this mecca of Malaysian food!

GPS:
N24 29' 30.4"
E054 24' 04.4"

Chap fan at 15 AED. Really REALLY cheap by Abu Dhabi standards. I had veges, baked beans with egg, and a huge piece of fried drumstick ... all for RM12.
The special today was Mee Jawa and Wan Tan mee, also 15 AED, if you prefer that!

Fu chuk Tau Cheong Suy dessert, 5 AED or RM3.50 only :-) Soya bean with Beancurd skin, yummy. Sweet, but so comforting ;-)

How I get there?
I take the Eastern Ring Road - Salam Street from Mussafah towards the city, and take the turn off at Reem Island. Head along the construction road, until you see the Tamouh blue building below. Make your way into this Tamouh buidling, park on one of the non-covered bays, and ask for directions to the cafe ;-)

Heading out ... The Marina Bay apartments look near enough ready. Follow the signs for Abu Dhabi ...

2 comments:

bayu said...

Nice IDEa.....GPS for geotagging...haha...

how about using www.foursquare.com......?

M@G said...

if this is the case, i would love to add u to my foursquare and find all those nice restaurant u went..