Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nice new restaurant! Lucky Jade - Bandar Botanic, Klang

I believe Lucky Jade in Bandar Botanic, not far from AEON-Jusco, had just opened its doors some months ago ... It serves some really good tai-chau food!

Black and pepper pork - Excellent! A lotta wok-hei!


Stir fried veges ... Fresh, full of flavour, and RM$8 only.


Tit-pan Tau Foo, mmmmmmmmh :-) The egg, the gravy, the smooth to-fu on a hot-plate. Hard to beat!


Y and me had 4 dishes between us, and the bill was a reasonable RM$48. Gooooood food!

ps - The aunty propietor is quite eccentric and funny, she would never let you over-order, and you had better finish all the food! Heh heh ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can I know the address?

Julian Si said...

Sorry no address, but its on the opposite side of the road as Bandar Botanic Clinic.

When I am next back, I will try to get an address for you ;-) HAPPY EATING!