Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kon Loh Mee @ Q-Up Restaurant, USJ 6 in Subang

The Star Guide to Malaysian Street Food - Subang

Hidden within the Goodyear Court apartments block, in USJ 6 Subang ... I stumbled onto this kon-loh mee place due to my new Star Hawker Food Guide (Thanks to Larissa & Chris!).
Found the Kon-Loh noodles to be not-elastic enough, but I did like the gravy. The char-siew and siew-yoke were rather good, and the Beef Briskets (Ngau-Lam) were nice and smooth. I did like the service from the mother and son combo, who were amused that I found their stall through the Star guide!
Just misses out on my 'Creme de la Creme' category, perhaps on a better day!



Ps. We were so hungry ... and the stall was serving plate after plate of kon-loh mee. So as a 'starter', we tried the Loh Mai Kai which was good! So was the Siew-Mai.

No comments: