Tuesday, November 27, 2007

James Ingram @ Live and Loud KL '07, KL



James Ingram performed at Stadium Negara ... Part of the Live and Loud KL '07 festivities, on 27th Nov. Excellent!
This was my kind of music, as was the group of friends I went with ... Our 'retro night' LIVE! I estimated there to be about 3,000 fans in the old Stadium, and I was impressed by the sound technicians as well as the lighting, well done!
James Ingram, who hails from LA, USA, brought the house down when he sang his biggest hits ..
Just Once,
I Don’t Have The Heart , as well as
One Hundred Ways
This Grammy winner surprised all of us when he went down to the audience, and lucky Michelle got pretty close to him!



Thanks to Richard, we got some free passes (for both days - but only keen on watching James + Kool/Gang!) ... cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.