Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hotel Stacio - Really good Hungarian dinner

Hmmm ... thanks to GPS, my mate Richard managed to find Hotel Stacio and dropped me off before he flew off from Budapest Airport. Stacio is a modern hotel located approximately 10 mins drive from Ferihegy 2A. Cost per night here is under 70 Euros.


Lucky me ... Best Goulash with Sirloin steak chunks, was on my LAST NIGHT in Hungaria.
Posh dinner ... 10 Euros only, for Pork Medallion with Goose Liver. Slurrrrps, loved the grilled vegetables, lots of it!


And to wash it all down...
Pilsner Urquell - Lovely draught Czech beer!

3 comments:

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I love love love Pilsner Urquell! So cheap in Europe somemore. I remember paying RM1.20 for a nice big bottle! =D

Julian Si said...

I doubt it was that cheap at this joint :-) But it was gooooooood nevertheless!

Czechs make excellent brews ... burp! hic hic ...

minchow said...

Are you STILL in Hungary? The beer has got me drooooooling, even though it's wayyy too early in the morning! Have you left Abu Dhabi for good now?