Saturday, November 28, 2009

Parazs Presszo - Thai Hungarian cuisine, Budapest

Google map: Click here for restaurant directions
Add: 1067 Budapest Szobi utca 4, Budapest, Hungary
Tel: +361 950 3770

Thanks to Zub and bbG for bringing me and my team to this Hungarian-Thai eatery!


Good beer ...


Nice dishes on the menu, at reasonable prices ... round about 15-20 Euros per head including a beer or two :-)


BUT ... beware, the service can be indifferent. To be safe, ask to speak to the Thai co-owner, she is much nicer! Thai? I chose Oihsi Green Tea from Thailand ...


Ah ... definitive Thai starter, Tom Yum Goong.


Chopsticks in Hungaria ...


Really good fried rice! Oops, Kao Pad I mean ...


My Pad Kaprao Moo Sarb ... pretty good!


Pad Thai was okie ...


Hey, its my Pad Kaprao again, this time without the rice ... told you the service was a little odd. They insisted we ordered it twice (I don't think so) ... but I was feeling generous, and had both portions :-)

3 comments:

Ciki said...

didja go to the place here they serve hungarian goulash and wine from a long long glass pipette?

Precious Pea said...

Sigh..wish I am in Thailand now. Salivating at that bowl of tom yum.

Julian Si said...

C&C - Wah, never heard of that place. You should have told me before I returned a week ago!!!

PPea - Thailand makan rocks!! Pad Kaprao, Catfish salad, Pomelo salad, Pad Thai, Tom yum koong, Woon sen kung and more!