Sunday, April 15, 2007

Curry Mee at Pudu ... Simply divine!

Breakies, 15th April 2007
Located along Jalan Brunei Selatan, off Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
My second trip (First was a month ago ... Check out my review then) to what is very possibly the best Curry Mee money can buy! Truly PORKELICIOUS (to coin a phrase from El Cerdo) ... Char-siew, Pork-balls, Minced Pork along with Shredded chicken, Tau Foo Pok, Cockles (See-ham), Bean-sprouts, perfectly el-dente noodles, and the most balanced fiery-yet-tasty curry soup, SLURRRP! About 5 bucks a bowl.
This time round I had the loh-see-fun variety which was EVEN BETTER, and I asked Aunty to let me shoot her whilst she was preparing the magic. Here you go...



PS. Directions there via photos below, travel along Jalan Pudu and look out for Caltex, turn right! And a photo of the famous Pudu Jail as I was travelling home.

1 comment:

Mr Incognito said...

Found this while doing some research for my latest post. Divine eh? I'll just have to take your word for it :)