Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tien Chuan, Chi Liung Klang - No yam rice ... Just noodles!

Add: Taman Chi Liung, Klang
Located: An old area with few rows of shops, and a morning market right behind a row of shops.
Thanks: Recommendation by Motormouth from Ipoh


The yam rice was well recommended but by noon, it had sold out. Guess its a breakfast thing, gotta try it next time!


RM$4 ... Good value Sing Chao Chau Mai, Singapore fried mee-hoon. Haven't had this in eons, and it was rather good!


Decent Wantan Mee ... I really liked the char-siew and noodles, but the sauce is beaten by Indiana (Port Klang), Wah Chai (Bukit Tinggi, Klang) and of course Tanjung Malim's.

4 comments:

Ciki said...

aiiyo.. so sad.. how come no yam rice.. boohoo

Anonymous said...

Yam Rice on sold on Weekends ;-)

Anonymous said...

How about chee cheong fun that sell at there?

Julian Si said...

Don't think I have had that - Next time I go, I will do a write-up :-)

I miss Klang!