Saturday, December 06, 2008

S&P S&P American Fried Rice - Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya

S&P is a very popular and large chain of Thai restaurants across the country, there's even an outdoor area (Reminds me of Delicious, BV2!) where I sat. Water @ 15 THB.


Kai Yang (Grilled chicken) @ 85 THB. Delicious, served with a wickedly spicy but tasty sauce!


American Fried Rice @ 115 THB - Simply delicious. I used to eat this a lot (as I frequently visited S&P, probably on a weekly basis!) when I resided here, and it brought back fond memories ;-)


Never without sauces in Thailand...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're still stuck in Thailand ? BTW, I've just realized that I can read Thai, "Maggi" and "Heinz". Ha..ha..ha..

Julian Si said...

Howdee Yellow Robot ... work beckons for another 5 days. Can't wait to be back!

Ciki said...

looks like you are getting spoilt by thai food... how to cope when u get back?! haha