Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bukit Kemuning Golf and Country Club, Shah Alam

Its the 1st of December 2007 ... what better way to start off the month then with a round of golf with good friends ... Cheik & Hoon, and on the other flight .. Jeanette, Ka, Gary and Nelson. We played our 'regular' Bukit Kemuning Golf and Country Resort, along the KESAS highway. 135 per round including buggy.



This was my first round with 'pro' Hoon ... who shot 43+44!


Cool commemorative putter eh ... I like the BMW 'bulls-eye' logo!


Cheik's game has improved, especially with his new Taylor Made Draw driver ... head's even bigger then mine! Cheik shot just over the century mark ...


And on to the final hole ...


Despite a 54+54 round for me, I had a great time ... I blame it on lack of sleep from Black&Bling :-) Here's our makan after ... which was actually rather yummy.

No comments: