Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bak Kut Teh ... One more time before 2007 comes to an end!

There isn't much which I haven't described or discussed about Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh in Klang, near Menara ING - Maybank. Well ... there is a map on this previous review just in case you needed directions.
As for BKT ... its been rather much a staple food of mine all year!

My brother, Gary, even described my 'blog count' (i.e. that I proclaim to have over 1,000 blog entries) to be a cheat as I visit and blog about this INSTITUTION so many times ... haha!

So why did I blog this place once again? I wanted to try flash-less photography, and some super macro, highly dangerous near the hot cauldron, oops ... claypot ... of HOT bak kut teh. Good food, good tea, great company. Nuff' said!




Happy New Year Munsy, Rich, Angeline and Uncle Jeff!

No comments: