Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kung Jung - Korean @ Pavilion KL

Kung Jung is located on the 6th Floor of Pavilion KL ... I rate this as the BEST Korean in town :-)



Need service? No problem ... just buzz.



Tea and sauces ... slurp.


I always love the starters at Korean restaurants ... the one at Kung Jung is possibly the best! The fish cakes, mashed potatoes AND kimchi (Yes, I liked this kimchi ... the best in my books, I reckon!) too.


Korean omellette ... delicious!
This was the superstar ... The Raw Beef with Sliced Pears. Gorgeous!
Bibimbap ... de rigeur Korean dish I reckon! Slurp...
Bulgogi with beef slices, tang-hoon (Sort of like vermicelli), and a broth full of divine flavours ... simply yummy!
BBQ marinated beef was better then the rather dry BBQ chicken I reckon ...

Thanks to our wonderful Birthday Gal host :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this kung jung is no more at Pavillion. Its different owner since last year.

Kung Jung is only at PNB Dary Park.