Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Vintry, Damansara Heights

Vintry @ Bukit Damansara Heights
VINTRY Cellars Sdn Bhd, 130 Jalan Kasah, Medan Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
(Behind Jake's / Sri Ayuthaya's / Victoria Station's row in Damansara Heights)
Telephone No.: +603-2094 8262

What I liked ... Good mushrooms with roast pork, EXCELLENT roast pork in black sauce
What was OK ... Patrick recommended the Blue Cheese Pork Burger (a wee bit cheesy for me!), decent garden salad, the Australian Cab Sav.
What I didn't ... The girl at the front desk wasn't particularly pleasant when I walked in, but she re-deemed herself with a 'thank you' as I was leaving!
The damage ... Langmeil Blacksmith Cabernet Sauvignon (RM$118), Caramelised Roast Pork @ 200g (RM$14), Sauteed Mushroom with Roast Pork (RM$16), Green Salad (RM$6) and Blue Cheese Pork Burger (RM$18)

1 comment:

meow & co said...

haha.. so easy to placate.

over the week end i went with your keang gor gor to a nice air-conditioned BBQ place for dinner. if you call us the next time u come to SG, we will bring u there. *picture on my blog*