Friday, July 27, 2007

My first ' Tag ' !

First Tag Ever ! My state of mind as of 12.20am on Saturday 28th July 2007!
100 simple facts
INSTRUCTIONS:
a) Bold the statements that are true to you.
b) Italicize the statements that you WISH are true.
c) Leave the fibs alone.
Then, ask 3 people to do the same test...

1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I do not watch TV these days.
3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4) I love to play video games.
5) I have tried marijuana.
6) I have been in a threesome.
7) I believe honesty is the best policy.
8) I have changed mentally over the past year.
9) I curse.
10) I'm like totally smart.
11) I've broken someone's bones.
12) I'm paranoid sometimes.
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
14) I need money right now.
15) I love sushi.
16) I talk really, really fast.
17) I have long hair.
18) I have lost money in Las Vegas.
19) I have at least one sibling.
20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
21) I can't survive without Caller ID.
22) I like the way I look.
23) I am usually pessimistic.
24) I have a lot of mood swings.
25) I have a hidden talent.
26) I'm always hyper.
27) I have a lot of friends.
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31) I love to shop.
32) I enjoy window shopping.
33) I would rather shop than eat.
34) I don't hate anyone.
35) I'm a pretty good dancer.
36) I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
37) I have a cell phone.
38) I believe in God.
39) I am an adrenaline junkie.
40) I watch MTV on a daily basis.
41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
42) I've rejected someone before.
43) I want to have children in the future.
44) I have changed a diaper before.
45) I've called the cops on a friend before.
46) I'm not allergic to anything.
47) I have a lot to learn.
48) I'm shy around members of the opposite sex.
49) I have made a move on a friend, significant other or crush in the past.
50) I have tried alcohol before.
51) I own the South Park movie.
52) I would die for my best friend.
53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
58) I am happy at this moment.
59) I'm obsessed with girls/guys.
60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
61) I study for tests most of the time.
62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.
63) I have more than just my ears pierced.
64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.
65) I have jumped off a bridge.
66) I love sea turtles.
67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
68) I plan on achieving a major goal & dream.
69) I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
70) I hate office jobs.
71) I love sci-fi movies.
72) I think water rules.
73) I went college out of state.
74) I like sausages.
75) I love kisses.
76) I fall for the worst people.
77) I adore bright colours.
78) I can't live without black eyeliner.
79) I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
80) I usually like covers better than originals.
81) I can pick up things with my toes.
82) I can whistle.
83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.
84) I have ridden/owned a horse.
85) I still have every journal I've written in.
86) I can't stick to a diet. I don't diet.
87) I talk in my sleep.
88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
89) I have jazz in my blood.
90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
91) I wear a toe ring.
92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
93) I am a caffeine junkie.
94) I cosplay or know what cosplay or cosaplying means.
95) I have been to over 15 conventions.
96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
97) I'm an artist.
98) I only clean my room when necessary.
99) I like a person of the same sex.
100) I love being happy.

No comments: