Saturday, November 22, 2008

More fine dishes at Reunion, Bangsar Village 2

Add: Lot 2F-17 & 18 , Level 2, Bangsar Village II, Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru, KL
Tel: +603 2287 3770

Why am I featuring Reunion at BV2 once again!? I went with WT, WM and their some lovely new friends who introduced me to "NEW" (by my books anyway!) dishes which I previously hadn't experienced here ...

WT's choice ... Chinese style Curry Chicken (RM$23.80) - Surprisingly good!


Kung Poh Chicken in Yam Basket (RM$23.80) - Chicken pieces were tender, full of flavour, and the yam basket was good too.


Corn and Butter Prawn (Medium @ RM$43.80) - Excellent! Fresh, tasty, and I loved the corn-y texture.


Fried pork and Salted Fish patties (RM$23.80 - Many of the "medium" sized dishes here are priced the same!) ... I really enjoyed this, subtlely flavoured with "ham yue" or salted-fish, and WM reminded me that her granny used to cook this. Ah... just like home!


Other dishes our party chose include the ones which I had previously enjoyed, including Beef with Bitter Gourd (Medium @ RM$25.80) and a large Spinach in Superior Stock (RM$32.80 - Approx. RM$4.50 per bowl, when it was served out to us individually) aka Xiong Tong Yuen Choy.

Pomelo and Sago in Mango Cream - We ordered five of these! RM$8.80 each. This is always devilishly good!


ps - Dinner for the seven of us came up to RM$316, or approx. RM$45 per head. Not cheap, but you do get the ambience, service and really good food.

No comments: