Thursday, May 20, 2010

My favourite makan in Bangsar ... Nam Chuan!

This is Nam Chuan ... My favourite makan place in Bangsar, located not from TMC or BV.
Add: Nam Chuan Coffee shop @ 2-4 Lorong Ara Kiri, Lucky Garden, Bangsar


Its no secret, I am a huge fan of "Economy Rice" or Chap-fan. Good value, this only cost RM$5. Great tasting, sweet and sour pork, some veges and steamed minced pork too. Quick .... ta-powed this in 2 minutes (Would have taken 1 minute, if I wasn't trying to make up my mind from all the dishes ... the box was too small, heh heh!).

Full of flavour, immaculately presented and garnished ... this has to be "aunty's" Sarawak Laksa. Again, RM$5. And soooooo good ;-)
ps - Have to admit this was part of my triple brunch one late morning in Bangsar, Nasi Lemak Tanglin @ Telawi (Forgettable!), followed by Sarawak Laksa eaten in-situ at Nam Chuan in Lucky Garden, and then ta-powed the chap fan too ;-)

No comments: