Monday, February 11, 2008

Chicago O'Hare airport

Sunday, 10th February 2008

Touched down at O'Hare in Chicago, USA ... en route to Cincinatti.


Icey ... snowy ... outside! Thank goodness I was inside the airport, it was -20c , along with gusty 20mph winds outside.


Ah, Eli's Cheesecake. The same as the one served on the flight.


Other sights ...


Here is me trying to get a free connection at the Red Carpet Lounge ... no free internet despite ALL these hot-spots!


Four hours of sitting around and walking about ...


I remember being here, years ago ... and nostalgic to see somethings hadn't changed! This is my walk towards Gate C, to catch the last flight of my long journey to Indianapolis!
One last shot from the Red Carpet Lounge ... Have to say that the lounges in the domestic terminals of the States are really humble compared to other lounges in Asia! There wasn't even any cooked/hot food ... bah!

No comments: